Product: ABS, UV coated
Item size: 196mm x 65mm x 45mm (LxWxH)
Diameter of the suction cup: 6cm
Item weight: 0.4 kg
1. Guarantee the surface is flat and smooth.Use a dry fabric to clean up the surface and the suction cup.
(Surface should be totally tidy and dry prior to installation, otherwise suction power will be decreased and there will be a danger of detachment.)
2. Place the suction cup versus the surface.Avoid placing the suction cup over tile grouting or other surface joins or gaps.
3. Press the center of the suction cup strongly and ensure any air between the suction cup and the surface is gotten rid of.
4. Turn the outer body of the suction cup in a clockwise direction by approximately 60 degree until it secures location with a 'click'.
5. To remove, simply follow the above actions in reverse.
The suction cup is made from high quality materials. To guarantee your instrument has a long life, we advise the following after numerous years of usage or after extended durations of usage in high temperatures:
Technique 1. Soften the suction cup surface by carefully applying a little gentle heat from a hair dryer or comparable.
Technique 2. Soften the suction cup surface by taking in warm water for ten minutes. Then dry with a tidy fabric.
ABS plastic handle, surface UV light treatment, fashionable and beautiful
Super power suction for 15kg bearing (7.5kg/suction cup)
Long-lasting suction power, excellent durability and re-use
No tools, no glue, no screws or nails needed. Single click attachment in 5 seconds.
Attaches to any smooth flat surface including tiles, glass, metals, plastic. Attaches to appliances such as fridges and washing machines.